Click or Press enter to Enter to Enable skip content option
Please Select a Section to Skip to
Service: Tuesday–Saturday: 8am-5pm | Sunday–Monday: Closed | Call us at: (951) 506-6903
When you’re invested in making sure your motorcycle stays in great working order for years to come, you need knowledge and skill you can count on. Our highly trained technicians are dedicated to maintaining and servicing your Harley-Davidson so you can get the most out of your purchase. Here at Temecula Harley-Davidson we are motorcycle enthusiasts, and we know that getting out on the road is your priority.
We have the equipment and experience to get your cruiser, sport, Touring, and Trike in prime shape and keep it in shape for years of riding pleasure. Give us a call and we’ll get you in and out of the shop in an efficient and timely manner, so you can get back to riding.
WHY CHOOSE TEMECULA HARLEY-DAVIDSON FOR SERVICE?
• Each one of our Technicians is Factory-Trained and we ensure their training is up to date by consistently sending our techs to Harley-Davidson® Motor Co. training classes.
• Towing available – we offer roadside assistance, in case of emergency, during business hours.
• We will clean your bike every time you bring it in for service.
• We have a full state-of-the-art Collision Center, for those unfortunate mishaps.
• We specialize in customizing your motorcycle, with hundreds of options to choose from.
• We offer Nitrogen for your tires. Nitrogen provides better maintenance of tire pressure which maximizes fuel economy, tire life, handling, safety, and reliability.
• Try our Demo Seat and Windshield Program free of charge. Let us install it on your bike, ride it for a couple of days and you decide if it’s right for you.
• We have a nice, clean customer lounge area with a big screen TV and free coffee, while you wait.
Temecula Harley-Davidson is proud to provide quality service to the areas of Murrieta, Glenoak Hills, Radec and Rainbow.
Some restrictions apply. Price includes Harley-Davidson® 20/50 oil. Additional cost for synthetic fluids. Does not include clutch adjustments or throttle/idle cabLe adjustments, front end adjustment, or primary chain adjustment. Additional restrictions apply, contact Service Department for details.
We can help you keep your Harley-Davidson® in pristine condition! If you have any questions or concerns about your motorcycle, feel free to call us at and we’ll be happy to help you over the phone or assist you in making an appointment. Come talk to us about how to best maintain your investment and learn more about our available services!
Call, visit, or contact us today. We’re here to help.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors can occur.
Please verify all pricing information with a customer service representative.
This is easily done by calling us or visiting us at the dealership.