2020 Low Rider S | Temecula Harley-Davidson
With a thrilling perspective on riding, we’re happy to introduce the all-new Low Rider® S model at Temecula Harely-Davidson. This new model offers aggressive performance with coastal style roots and Harley-Davidson heritage. Blacked out finishes and a raised handlebar behind a distinctive fairing will appeal to riders who want to roll with plenty of attitude.
- Milwaukee-Eight® 114 powertrain: Combining the power of the Milwaukee-Eight®114 engine and the capable Softail® chassis with premium suspension components to deliver an experience that connects the rider with the road.
- Inverted fork: Inverted design stiffens the front end for improved response to steering input. Single-cartridge internal technology responds quickly to inputs and keeps the front wheel planted for improved braking and handling performance.
- Mono-shock rear suspension: A single coil-over shock with emulsion technology and optimized angle between the frame and swingarm for enhanced travel and response. Equipped with under-seat hydraulic pre-load adjustment to allow the rider to maintain optimal suspension performance for prevailing load and condition.
- Reduced rake: Low Rider® S model frame rake is reduced to 28-degrees from the 30-degree rake of the standard Low Rider® model, resulting in more-responsive handling.
- Dual front disc brakes: Stronger braking performance with less lever effort than the single front disc brake on the standard Low Rider® model inspires rider confidence. Standard ABS for confident braking performance when conditions are less than ideal.
- Blacked-out finishes: The powertrain, primary cover and tank console are finished in Wrinkle Black; the derby cover, intake, and lower rocker covers are Gloss Black. Mufflers and exhaust shields are Jet Black. Forks, triple-clamp, riser and handlebar, and rear fender supports are Matte Black.
MSRP* PRICING & COLOR OPTIONS
$17,999 – Vivid Black
$18,399 – Barracuda Silver
Get A Quote